For KHM Consulting, Inc., KHM Travel Group, and LoveShack Vacations, (“the Company”).
Notice and Acceptance
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect
Some information is automatically transmitted to the Company whenever you access our website. Examples of this type of information may include the device's Internet protocol (IP) address, type of device, operating system, browser information such as type, version, timezone, session information such as pages visited and duration, browser data such as cookies and similar technical information for fraud prevention or other purposes.
If you use your mobile phone or tablet to access our website, you may automatically provide location information. You may with the controls on your own computer or mobile device, disable some of this information which is automatically provided to us when visiting our website. For example, you can use the options available in your browser to disable cookies or disable any locator services. However, disabling certain features may restrict your ability to interact with our website or your personal account information.
Information That You Provide Us
How We Use This Information
The Company is not in the business of selling personal information. The Company currently shares information only as described below. Understand that our policies are subject to change without notice and will be periodically reviewed.
The Company will share your personally identifiable information with other companies/individuals when:
- We provide your information to third party providers to perform functions on our behalf and to assist us in providing products and services to you. For example: sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service and services to you. The information shared is consistent and limited to that which is necessary to perform their services and not used for other purposes. A list of our third party services and links to their corresponding privacy policies is available at the end of this document;
- We release account and personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law to provide your information, to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions, or to protect the rights, property and safety of the Company or others;
- We sometimes send offers and promotions to select users which may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from all the Company mailing lists at any time;
- We provide travel suppliers with your contact information once you are enrolled as an independent contractor. You may request to unsubscribe from travel supplier mailing lists at any time; or
- We will otherwise release information with your consent, by direct permission or after giving you the opportunity to opt-out or select to not share that such information.
Protection of Information
We know that you deeply care about your privacy and data security. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Company stores its contact information in our email marketing system, as well as text messaging system when a user opts-in for text messaging services.
Credit/Debit card information (including card number, CVV/CVC, expiration, and name on card) is stored at a secure third-party credit card processing company and is not transmitted through our websites or servers. We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to process your information request/enrollment as well as to assist us in customizing the content of our site to provide information that may be of interest to you.
Account Access by You
If you establish an account with the Company, you may be given the ability to access your personal data and account records to update your account information. While the Company takes measures to provide security of this information, how you maintain security of the username(s) and password(s) is vitally important to maintaining your account’s privacy which the Company cannot control. It is important that you secure such information which would allow access to your account in an appropriate manner and protect against unauthorized access to your computer/device and login information. Be sure to logout and close the browser whenever using a shared computer.
Links to Other Websites
Third-Party Services Used by the Company
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program - We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are a member of the Dashlane Referral Program, which allows us to refer new customers to Dashlane for a mutual discount via a referral link.
Terms and Conditions
KHM Travel Group Website Terms
Please Review All Terms
Limited License of Use
The content, software, and technology on this website are owned by or licensed to KHM and protected by US government and international intellectual property laws. KHM and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the website content, software, and technology. The trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos appearing on this website are trademarks of KHM or its affiliates or that of licensors, with the copyright protections granted under federal and state law. By offering this website for use, you are provided limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to access and use the information and services on this website, strictly subject to such use in accordance with these Terms stated. We reserve the right to terminate this limited license of use as described herein, at any time for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in the automatic termination of this limited license of usage as described herein. Except for the limited license usage set forth in these Terms, KHM does not grant to you any expressed or implied rights or licenses.
Restrictions on Use
By accessing, viewing, or using this website, you agree to the
following restrictions on use:
- You will not reproduce or copy the pages of this website, or otherwise distribute, modify, republish, upload, repost, transmit, or otherwise use the website content outside the scope of normal Web browsing without prior written consent of KHM. You may not reproduce, sell, repost, modify, or convert any materials in this site in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
- You will not use, intentionally or unintentionally any of the content, information, or services of this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable foreign, international, United States, state, or local law, code, or enforceable rule or regulation.
- You will not use this website in any manner that could result in damage, harm, overburden, or otherwise disable any of KHM’s computer systems, servers, networks, or any other components of KHM’s system connected to or used with the website.
- You will not interfere with any other party’s use, viewing, or enjoyment of this website, or access to the services provided on this website.
- You will not, to the extent you are able to post, upload or otherwise transmit materials or content using this site, any content that you do not have the right to transmit under any governmental law, contract or fiduciary relationship.
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any materials which contains software viruses or any computer code, apparent or hidden, that is designed or is capable of causing interruption, destruction, or limiting the functionality of KHM’s or any other user’s software, hardware, telecommunication equipment or device.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials, services, accounts, networks, or systems connected to KHM’s servers or connected computer components of KHM’s computer system or that of any user of the website, through password mining, hacking or other means.
- If you are current or former Independent Contractor of KHM, in addition to the Terms stated, you are further bound under the terms of your Independent Contractor Agreement with regard to the use of information made available to you through the KHM Travel Agent Portal. The Independent Contractor Agreement further restricts use of KHM Industry Credentials and binding provisions of Non-Disclosure, Non-Disruption, and Confidentiality.
Disclaimer and Restrictions of Liability
KHM does not make any guarantee as to the accuracy of this site or of any other site that is owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by KHM. KHM reserves the right to make changes or corrections from time to time without notice or obligation. KHM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND; ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All materials are provided in this site “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT KHM’S LIABILITY AND USER’S SOLE REMEDY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU (THE USER) PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KHM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURY OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THIS SITE, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF EQUIPMENT, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR FALURE OF TRANSMISSIONS, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR FAILURE TO CONNECT, EVEN IF KHM HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This website contains advertisers and sponsors. The Advertisers
and Sponsors are available to you on this website as KHM believes they may be
of use to you. Understand that some links of this site are tracked for usage
and KHM, at no cost to you, may earn a fee if you click through and make a
purchase from such Advertiser or Sponsor. KHM is not responsible for any
deficiencies, mistakes, inaccuracies, acts, or omissions of the Advertisers or
Sponsors for which a link is provided on this webpage.
The website is the responsibility of KHM Consulting, Inc., dba KHM Travel Group. You can contact us by email at [email protected] or by regular mail to 50 Pearl Road, Suite 300, Brunswick, OH 44212.